I. General information
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of MED ANIMA, based in Romania, Iasi, Sat Vișan, Str. Oak no. 66, code 707041, county, Iasi, as data operator.
This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data collected through the use of the website www.medanima.ro (“the Website”)
II. Categoriile de date cu caracter personal prelucrate
If you are a visitor to the Site, MED ANIMA will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Site, such as the data that you provide in the contact pages, dementia guide download or scheduling, to the extent that you contact us in this way.
III. Purposes and grounds of processing
If you are a visitor to the Website, MED ANIMA processes your personal data as follows:
- for scheduling medical consultations – respectively for contacting you later by phone at the number provided in the form through the Website, by filling in the form on the Contact or Request an Appointment page.
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
You can express your consent to the processing of data for this purpose by checking the box “I have read, understood and agree to the Site Terms and Conditions” in the contact form and the appointment form available on the Site.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose (checking the box mentioned above) will result in the fact that you will have to contact us by other methods than the contact form, namely email or phone.
- to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
Grounds: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of MED ANIMA to ensure the correct functioning of the Website, as well as to permanently improve the experience of the Website visitors.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
- to send you news by email, if you expressly opt for this, by replying to the newsletter invitation email.
Grounds: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
You can express your consent for data processing for this purpose by replying to the email you receive when you choose to download the Guide for caregivers of people with Dementia, from the dedicated page. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will have no consequence.
IV. The duration for which we process your data
As a principle, MED ANIMA will process your personal data as much as is necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above. Your personal data provided through the forms mentioned above will be deleted from our system within 24 hours from the moment we manage to contact you to make the appointment.
If you later become our patient, your personal data will be retrieved separately, as a MED ANIMA patient. Based on our values, respect for the patient is also highlighted by the full right to total confidentiality, respecting the laws in force. In this sense, our team of professionals respects the code of ethics in which patient confidentiality is an important point. Confidentiality is also established at the legal level by: Law 487/2002, 95/2006 as well as Law 677/2002 regarding the processing of personal data.
In this sense, our clinic is registered in the Register of Records of Personal Data Processing with no. 0023496 dated 24.09.2015.
V. Disclosure of personal data
V. Disclosure of personal data To fulfill the purposes of processing, MED ANIMA may disclose your data to partners, to third parties or entities that support MED ANIMA in carrying out its activity through the Site (for example IT service providers), or to the authorities central/local public, in the following cases listed by way of example:
- for the administration of the Site;
- to maintain, customize and improve the Site and the services provided through it;
- to perform data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing user safety features;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
VI. Transfer of personal data
The personal data provided to MED ANIMA through the forms will not be transferred outside the EU.
VII. Your rights
Under the conditions provided by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you benefit from the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities carried out by MED ANIMA, as described in this document;
- the right to access data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from MED ANIMA regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding processing activities such as the manner in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is done, the recipients or the categories of data recipients, etc.;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delay, by MED ANIMA of inaccurate/unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The correction/completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were sent, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to data deletion, without undue delay, (“the right to be forgotten”), if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- if the data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons;
- if the personal data were processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union law or the internal law under which the operator is subject.
It is possible that, following the data deletion request, MED ANIMA will anonymize these data (thus depriving them of their personal character) and continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions;
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person contests the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- the processing is illegal and the data subject objects to the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use;
- the operator no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for establishing, exercising or defending a right in court; or
- the data subject has objected to the processing (other than those for direct marketing), for the time interval in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable format, as well as (ii) the right for these data to be transmitted by MED ANIMA to another data operator, to the extent that the conditions provided for by law are met;
- the right to opposition – regarding processing activities can be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation in which the data subject is, that the data concerning him/her be processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of MED ANIMA or on the basis of the public interest, except in cases where MED ANIMA can demonstrate that it has reasons legitimate and imperative that justify the processing and that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subject to an automated individual decision, i.e. the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affect him in -a significant measure;
- the right to address the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data or the competent courts, to the extent you consider necessary.
For any additional questions regarding how personal data is processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website uses cookie files through which details of your visit are automatically recorded regarding: your location (city), the pages visited from our site, the duration of the visit, the number of accesses, the way you arrived at the Site. All this information is useful to us to personalize and improve your experience on the Site and the information we provide you within it. If you do not want this information to be recorded, you can disable cookies in your browser. For more information on how these files are used, please access the following link: https://medanima.ro/politica-privind-fisierele-cookies/