I. General information
The privacy of your personal data is one of the main concerns of MED ANIMA, based in Romania, Iasi, Sat Visan, Str. stejarului nr. 66, zip 707041, as data controller.
This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data collected through the use of the www.medanima.ro website (the “Site”)
II. Categories of processed personal data
If you are a visitor of the Site, MED ANIMA will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Site, such as the data you provide on your contact or programming pages, to the extent in which you contact us in this way.
III. The purposes and bases of the processing
If you are a visitor to the Site, MED ANIMA processes your personal data as following:
- to schedule medical consultations – to contact you later by phone at the number provided in the form through the Site, by filling out the form on the Contact or Request a Programming page.
Topic : Processing your data for this purpose is based on your consent if you choose to provide it.
You can express your consent to data processing for this purpose by checking the box “I have read, understand and agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Site” in the contact form and programming form available on the Site.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. The refusal to provide consent for processing your data for this purpose (ticking the box above) will result in you contacting us by methods other than contact form, email or phone.
- to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
Topic : Processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of MED ANIMA to ensure the proper functioning of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the experience of Site visitors.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
IV. The length of time we’re processing your data
As a matter of principle, MED ANIMA will process your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the above mentioned processing purposes. Your personal data provided through the above mentioned forms will be removed from our system within 24 hours of the time we can contact you to complete the appointment.
If you later become our patient, your personal data will be provided separately as a MED ANIMA patient. Based on our values, respect for the patient is highlighted by full right to confidentiality, respecting the law. In this respect, our professional team follows the code of ethics in which patient confidentiality is an important point. Confidentiality is also established at legal level by Law 487/2002, 95/2006 and Law 677/2002 regarding the processing of personal data.
In this respect our clinic is registered in the Register of Personal Data Processing with no. 0023496 of date 24.09.2015 .
V. Disclosure of personal data
For the purposes of processing, MED ANIMA may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support MED ANIMA in the course of its activity through the Site (eg IT service providers) or to central / local public authorities in the following exemplary cases listed:
- for the administration of the Site;
- to maintain, personalize and improve the Site and its services;
- for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing user safety features;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
VI. Transferring personal data
Personal data provided to MED ANIMA will not be transferred outside of Romania.
VII. The rights you benefit from
Under the conditions set out in the legislation on the processing of personal data, you are entitled to the following rights:
- the right to information, i.e. the right to receive details of the processing activities carried out by MED ANIMA as described in this document;
- the right of access to data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation from MED ANIMA regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details of the processing activities such as the way the data are processed, the purpose of the processing, the recipients or the categories data recipients, etc .;
- the right to rectification, i.e. the right to have inaccurate or unjustified personal data corrected by MED ANIMA without proper delays, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion shall be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete the data without undue delay (‘the right to be forgotten’) if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- if the data subject opposes processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
- where personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- if personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation;
- personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union or national law under which the operator is located.
It is possible for MED ANIMA to anonymize this data (thus depriving it of its personal character) and to continue processing for statistical purposes as a result of the request for data deletion;
- the right to restrict the processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, but instead calls for restrictions on their use;
- the operator no longer requires personal data for processing, but the data subject requests them to find, exercise or defend a right in court; or
the data subject opposed to processing (other than direct marketing) for the time period during which it is verified that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over the data subject’s.
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by MED ANIMA to another data controller to the extent that the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right to object – in respect of processing activities may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
- at any time, on grounds relating to the particular circumstances of the data subject, that the data relating to him are processed under the legitimate interest of MED ANIMA or in the public interest, except where MED ANIMA can show that he has reasons legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that data intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, that is to say, the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or affects it similarly a significant measure;
- the right to address you to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or to the competent courts, to the extent that you consider it necessary.
For any additional questions about how personal data is processed and to exercise your rights above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.